Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Neon Yellow Nails


      Since neon is a big trend this season, I thought I'd show and review this nail polish that is very neon yellow! I actually bought this last summer (ahead of the trend! oh yeah!) so I don't know if it still exists! But I bought it at forever 21 for $2.80...pretty good I suppose.
     
      For some reason in these photos they don't look very neon, but I promise they are. They're actually blinding me right now as I type!!! So, I'll just jump right into reviewing it!

Love & Beauty Nail Polish in "Neon Yellow"
Pros:
~ Cool color, very neon!
~Cheep

Cons:
~You have to do a lot of layers to make it look good!
~ It's streaky!!!
~ And since you have to do a lot of layers it chips off faster, because of the thickness :(

Grade: C-









The picture above, is only once coat, and you can see how weird and streaky it is!!


~Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. I love the color! But yeah, I never expect much quality out of F21's products :(

    ReplyDelete